Robert Zemeckis’ return to live-action, Flight (Nov. 2), is a stirring and ambiguous drama about addiction and heroism starring Denzel Washington, as witnessed by this harrowing clip of the crash.For Zemeckis, it’s all about “truth and spectacle” (to quote Truffaut), and he delivers in a “digital stew” with his ensemble of actors and crew. It couldn’t have been shot as effectively or as economically without the Red Epic or without some creative VFX from Atomic Fiction.
Sign-up for our Newsletter
- MBR: Steven Peck, A Short Stay in Hell | Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship on A Short Stay in Hell Feature Planned
- Alex McDowell on VES Summit: Contemplating a New Reality
- Andy Nicholson on VES Summit: Contemplating a New Reality
- Judy Cosgrove on VES Summit: Contemplating a New Reality
- Ed Hooks on Brenda Chapman Misquoted About Frozen